You should hear about bored to death, shouldn’t you? Sometime getting bored can kill our reputation and work performance. At most, getting bored always happened in every working place. I used to get bored when I have to do routine jobs, especially when there are lot of pressure from outside or need to achieve certain target in the company plus other aspects that can create it into problem. Not only that, getting bored reading about the best air purifier for mold can be obtained from your working period which is too long in the company with the same position and same jobs.
I have been work for my current company for more than three years and it’s my longest period of time ever.
Do you satisfy with your current position and jobs that you hold? Surely, if you don’t like and you don’t enjoy your jobs and not being get well paid? Probably this is a most popular reason to make us facing that kind of bored. So, what I usually done to avoid getting bored in my work place? Try and practice few things below:
- Take a short break and go for holiday. It’s most powerful method to me. The reason is sometime I got exhausted because of over load work or many things have to be done. I often can’t think wisely when facing that situation, stress, and tiring. Take a short break or visiting new place is a great idea. I usually get fully charge of energy and ready mind when I come back for a work.
- Explore or try out something new. You may start with simple thing to do like changing table lay out, change performance and your fashion style or maybe you may ask for new task from your superior to be done. Meet new people, smile and interact with people around you.
- Read motivation books. As we feeding up our stomach, we need to feed our brain too. Let the brain get fresh idea by reading and learning new things. Read some motivation books enrich yourself with knowledge and self-confident. My favorite book are The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz, Ph.D., Poor Dad Rich Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and some other business and motivation books.
- Build Creativity and Productivity. Create fresh new ideas like Rabbit Air does in order to increase your work performance or give some progressive suggestion to your friends and colleagues. Set your goals with deadline, ready for a GIFT for yourself when you achieve. Don’t wait for your superior giving you assignment but initiate in yourself is essential.
- Spare some time for yourself. You need some times to be yourself, alone. Do some things that you like to do before you go to your work place such listening to the music, morning exercise or go for jogging. If Blogging is one of your hobby, you can do that. Its might create positive mood on your mind. Don’t only think that life is for work. You will easily getting bored. So, make your work place to be a great place to work, great place to make money and have fun!!!